Product & Services
RADIO ACCESS NETWORK
BTS HOTEL & MICROCELL
DRIVE TEST & BENCHMARKING
HARDWARE & SOFTWARE
Fiber Optic Network is the perfect media in distributing data, internet and voice services. With this leased line / Local Loop access service, it can be the right choice for business activities for companies with the best service quality, able to provide stability and high speed, very small network failure rate and service guarantees up to 99.5%.
AETA will help customer in designing the multimedia infrastructure, according to the budget for monitoring CCTV, Cable TV, Voice and Video Intercom, Telephony and broadcasting home program.
- Consultation for the suitable multimedia required
- Design the detail on deployment of the network required
- Planning the construction and operation
- Feasibility study
AETA provide Voice (Telephone), Data (Internet) and hunderds of TV Channels, within a compact single core of fiber optic cable.
Radio Network Planning
Clarification coordinates new sites from nominal plan based on potential area and objective coverage.
- Define search area radius, antenna types, and antenna height, type of BTS.
- Feasibility sites based on initial plan for respective area
- Technical Site Survey
- Pre Survey Report.
- Creating the nominal Transmission plan based on Nominal Cell Plan
Radio Network Optimization
With the assistance of planning tool, the process then follows with the iterative planning to analyze:
- Path Loss Analysis
- Interference Analysis
- Coverage Analysis
- Best Server Analysis
- Common Pilot Channel Analysis
- Throughput Analysis
- Soft Handover Analysis.
Drive Test & Benchmarking
GSM radio frequency (RF) network performance evaluation is presented on the basis of four major KPIs such as :
- Call set up success rate (CSSR)
- Call Drop Rate (CDR)
- Handover Success Rate (HSR)
- Radio traffic channel (TCH) congestion rate.
Transmission Network Planning
MW link implementation between two sites (point to point). We divide the survey base on the path distance, i.e. short and long distance.
- MW Line Of Sight/LOS Survey
- MW Installation Design Survey
- MW Path Profile Analysis
- MW Path Calculation/Link Budget Analysis.
Installation & Commissioning
We offer variety of options that provide extensive support and deliver superior execution to help ensure the system hardware is installed, tested, and functioned as engineered and specified. Our Installation services provide a complete flexible solution tailored to meet your specific needs, Similar testing and commissioning method will be performed on the equipment according to the standards and procedures established by the equipment vendors.
In-building System Design
We view the requirement is more critical when providing 2G,3G &4G services. This is due to:
• Insufficient coverage from macro sites
• The unpredictable RF environment in buildings
• Higher expectations in on network quality
• Reduced investments and quicker payback for indoor solutions
We have specialized consultant team to concentrate on in building solutions, where they will be involved in designing different type of solution for IBS (passive or active). Our consultants have proven track record of designing various in building coverage solutions .
•UTP CABLE: CAT6 AWG23, CAT6 AWG24, CAT5 AWG24